Registration Packages for the 2019-20 season have been distributed to currently/previously registered NDMHA families; they are also available for download HERE. Packages include: a Registration Form, a Player Fair Play Pledge Form, and a Parent/Guardian Fair Play Pledge form. All 3 forms need to be signed and returned for a complete registration.
- Registration By Drop-Off: must be received at the address as marked on the form on or before MAY 1, 2019
- Registration By Mail: must be postmarked on or before MAY 1, 2019
- (Registrations received after MAY 1, 2019 may be subject to placement on a waiting list)
- Maximum of 4 postdated cheques dated: Aug. 1st, ’19; Sept. 1st, ’19; Oct. 1st, ’19; Nov. 1st, ’19
- Cheques are made payable to North Dundas Minor Hockey Association (NDMHA) and cover Registration dues in full (including late fees if required)
- No CASH Payments will be accepted
2019-20 Team Declarations: available here
Funding: cheques need to be submitted regardless and will not be cashed until confirmation of funding is complete.
Tax Receipts: will NOT be sent out as per the CRA. If you would like a receipt for other purposes, please contact the NDMHA Registrar.
Competitive Hockey: All players trying out for A, AA, AAA, or Junior teams MUST register with NDMHA as their Home Association. Postdated cheques made out to the NDMHA are required. Please remain in contact with the ND Registrar regarding payments and tryouts. Following try-outs, you must contact the Registrar for return of cheques and/or refund. Cheques of players who played a higher level during previous season will be held until confirmation of making a higher level team for the 2019-20 season. After teams are made, cheques will be destroyed/returned as per request.
Please don’t forget to measure for sock size and also select the correct box on the registration form. This allows us to order appropriately. Measure from just below the ankle bone to mid-upper thing.
Leg Length Range Hockey Size
16″ – 18″ 20″
18” – 23″ 24″
22″ – 27″ 28″
28″ – 32″ 32″
Please Keep In Touch!
Feel free to contact our Registrar, Barb Menard if you have any questions regarding Registration, Fees, and Tryouts!! Looking forward to seeing you all in 2019-20.
The information on this page is available in PDF form HERE
New Players are welcomed to register at any time. As per UCMHL regulation, new Registrants must live within the boundary of the Township of North Dundas. Proof of residence (ie: copy of a utility bill) must be provided. For additional information on new registration, please contact Barb Menard.